Fusion classes that combine yoga with other cardiovascular exercises, such as dance or aerobics, can provide a well-rounded workout that targets both flexibility and cardiovascular fitness.
(What to expect in Yoga Fusion)
- Guided Body Scan Meditation
- Modified Sun Salutation
- Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
Vinyasa, also called “flow” because of the smooth way that the pose run together that means all the movements in Vinyasa class are coordinated with your breathing, and there is no break in between the poses. It often allows the time in-between poses to rest and may vary in speed depending upon the instructor`s preference. Vinyasa is very versatile but one thing that remains constant is its ability to fluidly move and transition.
(What to expect in Vinyasa Yoga)
- Sun Salutations
- Steady flow with synchronized breathing
- Focused deep breathingPower Yoga:Power yoga is an energetic form of yoga that makes for the best yoga workout and the maximum health benefits. If you are looking for a form of yoga that gets the heart pumping then Power yoga won`t disappoint. The objective of this sort of yoga is to make sure that cardio sits at its core meaning that this yoga will get you moving.(What to expect in Power Yoga)
- High level of energy
- Modified Ashtanga yoga practice
- Athletics Movements
Ashtanga Yoga is a dynamic, flowing style that purifies the body and mind combining strength, flexibility, and stamina for a complete practice. It involves synchronizing breath with progressive and continuous postures, which provide internal heat while detoxifying the body. It is a rapidly moving discipline that flows from one move to the next with an inhale and exhale. The sequence is fast-paced and physically demanding. It is also called the eight limbs of yoga.
(What to expect in Ashtanga Yoga)
- Sun salutations( A and B)
- Repeated postures
- Fast pace
- Dynamic Vinyasa FlowAnusara yoga:Anusara means “flowing with grace”, “going with the flow” and “following your heart”. Anusara emphasizes “ Universal Principles of Alignment” as the focal point of its practice which underlie all kinds of physical asanas. It encourages students to focus inward to balance their energy and enhance their connection to spirituality.(What to expect in Anusara Yoga)
- A flow that connects to breathing
- Fun- light-hearted classrooms
- Holding poses for a longer duration of time
- Vinyasa style poses
This philosophy maintains that proper breathing, relaxation, diet, exercise, and positive thinking work together to create a healthy yogic lifestyle. It is a complete healing system designed to help the body maintain a naturally healthy state. It focuses mainly on breathing, meditation and spirituality. This practice is ultimately about acknowledging the awareness of the self.
(What to expect in Sivananda Yoga)
- Deep focus on self-awareness
- Reduction of stress and increas in energy
- Classic Yoga postures
What Will You Learn?
- cardiovascular patients, it's important to focus on slow, controlled movements, deep and mindful breathing, and maintaining proper alignment. The goal is to reduce stress, increase circulation, and improve overall well-being. Always consult a healthcare provider and consider working with a certified yoga instructor who can tailor a practice to your specific needs and limitations.
CARDIOVASCULAR HEALING SESSION
MODULE 1-11 CARDIOVASCULAR HEALING SESSION00:00