Restorative yoga is a style of yoga that encourages physical, mental, and emotional relaxation. As the name suggests this form of yoga helps encourage healing and support for the body. It is a restful practice that is all about slowing down and opening your body through passive stretching. This is a relaxing method of yoga. A person spends a restorative yoga class in four or five simple poses that will calm and reset your entire body and mind to prepare you for deep relaxation. These poses will help its students activate the parasympathetic nervous system and by activation that help the PNS ‘ rest and digest.
(What to expect in Restorative Yoga)
- Slow movements
- Lowering Blood pressure
- Releasing tension
- Increased feeling of awareness and relaxation
- Calm and controlled movements
Yin Yoga is a slow-paced style of yoga that turn inwardly and targets the deepest tissues of the body, our connective tissues, ligaments, joints, and bones. It`s slower and more meditative, giving you space to turn inward and tune into both the mind and physical sensations of your body. You can expect this type of yoga to hold poses for a longer period of time which helps you strengthen and lengthen muscles and tissues.
(What to expect in Yin Yoga)
- Focused deep breathing
- Slower more meditative form of Yoga
- Holding postures for a longer time
- Finding comfort in discomfortKundalini Yoga:Kundalini Yoga is a form of yoga that involves chanting, singing, breathing exercises, and repetitive poses. It is about connecting our individual spiritual energy. Its purpose is to activate your kundalini energy or shakti which helps us to gain a better awareness of ourselves. Kundalini yoga is the Yoga of awareness. It is a dynamic, powerful practice that is designed to give you an experience of your soul This is the spiritual energy that is said to be located in the base of your spine. This yoga focuses on using the energy which is stored in the base of the spine, drawing it up through the seven chakras. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul. With regular practice, this form of yoga`s aim is to lead us to spiritual enlightenment and finally your kundalini energy is awakened.
(What to expect in Kundalini Yoga)
- Breathing exercises
- Sequence of postures
- Mudras and Meditations
- Diaphragmatic breathing or simple breath awareness
Power yoga is an energetic form of yoga that makes for the best yoga workout and the maximum health benefits. If you are looking for a form of yoga that gets the heart pumping then Power yoga won`t disappoint. The objective of this sort of yoga is to make sure that cardio sits at its core meaning that this yoga will get you moving.
(What to expect in Power Yoga)
- High level of energy
- Designed for athletes- lots of movements
- Modified Ashtanga yoga practiceYang Yoga:It is the type of yoga that focuses on engagement and warming of the body which helps muscles to build up strength and increases blood circulation. Yang Yoga is exactly the opposite of Yin Yoga. It includes dynamic and more active forms of yoga. This style of yoga has breathing exercises to complement the poses and enable the activation to release energy.
(What to expect in yang Yoga)
- Enhanced stamina and improved energy
- Improved blood circulations
- Relaxed body and mind
- Steady flow with synchronized breathing
Chair yoga is a modified form of yoga that can be done while sitting. It is accessible for individuals with limited mobility and can provide gentle movement and stretching.
(What to expect in Chair Yoga)
- Enhanced Intensity, Energy levels and strength.
- Keeps Hydrate the body
INFECTIOUS DISEASE HEALING SESSION
MODULE 1-11 INFECTIOUS DISEASE HEALING SESSION00:00